Minggu, 27 Maret 2016

How to Play Clash of Clans Many Id

Again hooked nih main game Clash of Clans ( CoC ) . EVERY day at least I was the main game Singer More Than 10x login . Until hp OR gadget My Hot android , battery cepet Run Out of Time Again Later frightened fun playing android phone I explode because Overheated . Luckily now I can pass the main coc OR laptop computer android phone so I can MORE durable . In addition ITU online I can Continues So my village may not be attacked . Safe deh gold and elixir in my village . Karna keasikan make a play I'm so hooked id OR account - account new clan clash . So I Have Many accounts OR id coc . I was thinking how the main trick coc WITH Many hearts One gadget that account OR android phone ? Finally, I know the main trick coc multi- id hearts One hp .

How to Play Clash of Clans Many Id

how to play the game Clash of Clans on laptop with BlueStacks


  1. you get into the game coc
  2. select menu settings , picture gear
  3. press google + sign -ins of connected to disconnect, disconnect if the previous status , press the button until the first change to connected , the new press again google + sign in again from connected to disconnected , this first account so that you are not lost .
  4. press the link device
  5. press the button to sign -in
  6. select the email account , if you've previously logged in , if not add accounts and then enter your email and password you gameid coc
  7. press okay
  8. type " CONFIRM " in all capital letters without quotation marks and then press the button okay


Now you have entered into your other coc id . To re- login / switch to the account or id you previously , repeat from step one and select your email id coc you want to play .

Not clear how? can see the picture .

cara memainkan 2 id clash of clans atau lebih di android



Cara Menswitch atau bermain dengan multi akun Clash of clans

Advertiser